1. Lightly muddle the orange wheels at the bottom of a pitcher.
2. Hand-squeeze the lemons into the pitcher, and discard the shell.
3. Add the vodka, Aperol and orange juice and fill with ice.
4. Top with the club soda and gently stir.
5. Garnish with thyme sprigs and orange wheels.
6. Serve in a Collins glass.
-Recipe from Liquor.com
If you choose to drink alcohol, Maine Spirits asks that you drink responsibly.
If you think you have a drinking problem, you should seek professional help.Learn More