Makes 24 cupcakes.
1. Adjust the box recipe by replacing 4 Tbls. of the water with St. Elder Elderflower Liqueur. Add in the remaining water, eggs and oil.
2. Finish preparing your mixture and bake as instructed on the box.
3. Cool the cupcakes completely. Place the remaining 2 Tbls. of St. Elder into a cup and brush the tops of each cupcake with the liqueur.
4. Repeat with a second brushing of St. Elder.
5. Give the cupcakes a few minutes to absorb the liqueur and then frost.
1. Cream butter, add sugar gradually.
2. Add salt, St. Elder and 2 Tbls. of cream, beat until smooth.
3. Add additional cream if desired.
If you choose to drink alcohol, Maine Spirits asks that you drink responsibly.
If you think you have a drinking problem, you should seek professional help.Learn More