1. With a large spoon or ice cream scoop, carve out the inside of half a mini watermelon and set aside.
2. Add the watermelon chunks and mint leaves to a blender and purée until smooth.
3. Fine-strain the purée to remove pulp and add the juice (about 1 cup) to a separate container.
4. In the carved watermelon half, add cubed ice, vodka, lime juice, simple syrup and 5 ounces watermelon juice.
5. Top with the sparkling wine.
6. Garnish with lime wheels and a mint sprig.
-Recipe from Liquor.com
If you choose to drink alcohol, Maine Spirits asks that you drink responsibly.
If you think you have a drinking problem, you should seek professional help.Learn More