Jameson Irish Coffee
3oz Medium roasted espresso coffee
0.5oz Demerara and Muscovado sugar syrup
1.5 oz Lightly whipped double cream
1. Dissolve 2 parts Demerara sugar and 1 part Muscovado sugar in 3 parts of boiling water.
2. Stir the sugar syrup into the Jameson in a warmed glass.
3. Whip chilled double cream lightly until it starts to stiffen.
4. Brew a 45ml shot into your glass from your espresso machine.
5. Reload and brew in a second 45ml shot.
6. Pour the whipped cream over the back of a spoon so it floats on top.
7. Garnish with a trimmed vanilla pod or a stick of cinnamon and dust with a grating of fresh nutmeg.