1. Stir together the cinnamon and sugar in a wide-mouthed bowl or on a saucer.
2. Rub the rim of a chilled cocktail glass (or half of the rim) with the lemon wedge and dip the rim in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Set the glass aside.
3. Add the spiced rum, orange curaçao, lemon juice and simple syrup to a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
4. Double-strain into the prepared glass.
5. Garnish with an orange spiral.
Recipe from Liquor.com
Image from Tim Nusog
If you choose to drink alcohol, Maine Spirits asks that you drink responsibly.
If you think you have a drinking problem, you should seek professional help.Learn More