1. Squeeze and drop a lemon wedge into a large Burgundy red wine glass.
2. Add the Bombay Sapphire and swirl to mix.
3. Fully fill the glass with cubed ice and stir to chill and mix the ingredients.
4. Slowly pour the Fever-Tree lemon tonic water down the inside of the glass.
5. Gently fold the mixture with the bar spoon to combine all the ingredients fully.
6. Garnish the creation with a fresh raspberry and an awoken mint sprig.
If you choose to drink alcohol, Maine Spirits asks that you drink responsibly.
If you think you have a drinking problem, you should seek professional help.Learn More