For the Brownie Batter:
For the Cheesecake Swirl:
1. Set oven to temperature recommended on brownie box. Grease bottom of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
2. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese and Allen’s Coffee Brandy until smooth. Add egg yolk and mix until well blended. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, prepare brownie batter according to package instructions using oil, water and eggs. Spread 2/3 of the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
4. Carefully spread the cream cheese mixture over brownie batter.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the remaining brownie batter on top. Use the tip of a knife to gently swirl both batters to form a marble pattern.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist, fudgy crumbs adhering to it (Approximately 5 minutes longer than instructions on brownie package. Ovens vary.). Let brownies cool completely before cutting.
If you choose to drink alcohol, Maine Spirits asks that you drink responsibly.
If you think you have a drinking problem, you should seek professional help.Learn More