Pitchers perfectly paired with a summer playlists to get your party popping.
BLOOD ORANGE PALOMA 1 LITER BATCH
- 12oz Blanco Tequila
- 4½oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 3oz Blood Orange Juice
- 3oz Honey Syrup
- 12oz Seltzer
- Combine everything except seltzer with ice and stir vigorously, tops with soda.
- To be served from a 1 Liter juice carafe, and garnish with grapefruit and blood orange slices inside the punch.
Maine Blueberry Vodka Lemonade 2 Liter Batch
- 11½oz Citron Vodka
- 15oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 15oz Maine Blueberry Syrup*
- 22½oz Water
- Combine all ingredients with ice and stir vigorously
- To be served in a standard glass serving dispenser with spout with lemon wheels and Maine blueberries inside the punch
- *Maine Blue Berry Syrup Recipe:
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 2 cups Maine Blueberries
- 2 cups Water
- Combine sugar, water, and berries in a pot and slowly bring to a boil, let simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar Strain mixture through fine mesh strainer and refrigerate
Garden Party Punch 2 Liter Batch
- 1½oz Gin
- 6½oz Ginger Liqueur
- 12½oz Carrot Juice
- 24oz Ginger Beer
- Combine all ingredients into punch bowl or large glass pitcher and stir with ice
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, sliced pineapple, and maybe a few edible flowers
MEET YOUR MIX MASTER
Darren is a professional songwriter/producer as well as the owner and cofounder at Halo at The Point on Thompson’s Point. An agent of creativity who is driven to achieve excellence with passion and integrity. With over a decade of experience leading studio operation, Darren has quarterbacked all manner of recording and production from concept to fruition.
Having charted multiple music credits on Billboard as an artist, writer, and producer, Darren has facilitated production for Universal, ABC, The CW, Showtime, Apple, and EMI-Capitol among others. Darren is a fiercely loyal creative ally who is abandoned to the team’s success and the relentless pursuit of compelling artistic communication.