This year, mud season isn’t all about the splatter, it’s about making a splash! Enjoy this latest round of springtime cocktails and tunes.
- 2 OZ Save $3
- 2 oz. Fresh grapefruit juice
- ½ oz. Fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. Agave nectar
- Pink salt and turbinado sugar for garnish
- Add tequila, juices and nectar to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until blended and chilled.
- Rim a highball glass with pink salt and sugar blend; fill with ice.
- Strain cocktail into glass and garish with a lime wheel and grapefruit twist.
- 1 OUNCE Save $5
- 1 oz. Lillet Blanc
- 1 oz. Solerno blood orange liqueur
- 1 oz. Lemon juice
- ½ oz. Grand Absinthe
- Add gin, Lillet Blanc, blood orange liqueur and lemon juice to a shaker filled with ice
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Slowly float the Absinthe on top of the cocktail.
- Garnish with a dried whole star anise.
- 1 OZ Save $9
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz. Whole milk
- Shaved dark chocolate and coffee beans for garnish
- Add all liquid ingredients to a shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Pour mixture with ice into a rocks glass.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings over top and add 3-4 coffee beans for garnish.
MEET YOUR MIX MASTER
mosart212 is a pillar of Portland’s electronic music scene and producer community. Whether he’s performing at beat-nights and showcases, traveling the country spinning DJ sets or designing and running workshops for established musicians and community youth, Mosart is no stranger to making far-out beats palatable to even the most novice music lover. He specializes in unpacking long-form sets of original productions, mixing with classic cuts and introducing rare and deep cuts – much to the delight of sample connoisseurs, head-nod cousins and the musically conservative, alike.
Check out his podcast, Symphony Sessions here