Fend off cabin fever and beat the winter doldrums with music to get you moving and fresh new cocktails to inspire your next get together.
- 2.5 OZ Save $5
- 4 Small pieces of fresh ginger
- ½ oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 10-12 Fresh blackberries
- In a shaker 1/3 full of ice, add Tito’s, fresh lemon juice and fresh ginger; muddle until ginger is broken down.
- Add 8-10 fresh blackberries and muddle until the color of the liquid has darkened to a deep purple.
- Add ice and shake until very cold.
- Double strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Skewer lemon peel and 2 fresh blackberries for garnish.
- 1 OUNCE Save $3
- 1 OUNCE Save $5
- 1 oz. Guava juice
- 1 tbsp. Agave nectar
- 1 oz. Real coconut cream
- Frozen pineapple
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- In a blender, combine 5 chucks of frozen pineapple, 2 large ice cubes, Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, guava juice and Real coconut cream.
- Blend to desired smoothness.
- Garnish with skewered pineapple and cherry.
- 2 OZ Save $5
- ½ oz. Meletti Amaro
- Angostura bitters
- Orange, for garnish
- In a shaker full of ice, add 2 oz. Maker’s Mark Bourbon, ½ oz. Meletti Amaro and 5 shakes of bitters.
- Stir until cold.
- Garnish with a thick orange peel.
MEET YOUR MIX MASTER
Uniting around the music we love, tackling the environmental and social issues we face, REVERB is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a better future for people and the planet through action at concerts and beyond.
REVERB works with artists, tours, festivals, and venues to create comprehensive sustainability programs to reduce the environmental footprint of live music while educating and engaging fans to take action in our Eco-Villages at shows.
Since 2004, REVERB has been working with music-makers and music-lovers to create real, positive change. Partnering with artists like Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, P!nk, Fleetwood Mac, Maroon 5 and many more, as well as festivals and venues, REVERB has greened over 4,600 shows across 260+ tours. Along with our nationwide network of tens of thousands of volunteers, we have supported over 4,800 nonprofit organizations, sparked more than 4 million fan actions at shows, removed 124,000+ tonnes of CO2 from the air, and eliminated the use of over 1 million single-use plastic water bottles at concerts.
Learn more about REVERB, see additional impact stats, and discover how you can volunteer at a concert or festival by visiting REVERB.org.